Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
George Zimmerman Arrested, Charged With 2nd Degree Murder
I'd prefer to not believe the media hype. Let the justice system run it's course.

And that photo tells me 2 things.

1. He's displaying gang signs.
2. He's not innocent little kid like all the pics of him in the media try to show you. Instead he's a full grown teen with a "gangsta thug" style.

If that kid was hanging in my neighborhood and I didn't recognize him I'd have called the police. I also have a neighborhood watch and we've patrolled locally and called the police on a couple occassions. Zimmerman did call the cops and imho that means he had legal intent to protect his neighborhood.

If that photo is not him that's fine but I have yet to see any current pictures of him. Most seemed to be him before he reached puberty. My 14 year just 3-4 years ago looked just like an innocent kid. But now he can easily look threatening to another adult with his stature. I completely discourage him from wearing any thug style clothes and 'sagging'. Hard to control how your kids act at the local playground too.

Quote:Apparently, the kid did confront him, and he has stuck with the story ever since.

And I believe him. Kids today are cocky little shits.

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Zimmerman Arrested, Charged With 2nd Degree Murder - by Omniscient - 04-13-2012, 04:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin are both guilty Cronus 1 5,504 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bobgnote