Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
George Zimmerman Arrested, Charged With 2nd Degree Murder
Well, we don't know for sure. Just because a newspaper is claiming that, does not mean it's true.

Well, none of us were there, and none of us have the right to judge the situation based on the media. Maybe he was threatening him, maybe he acted violently towards him. Maybe he didn't deserve to die over that, but claiming that he is innocent himself, we don't know.

At one point in my life, I lived in France. Usually, there is a lot of racism towards the people of my country. However, because my attitude was not the same as those that act like thugs, I was not treated as badly by the police. All my friends that keep swearing in the metro, or dress in a thug-like manner all get random searched by the police and starred at by the people.

It's not necessarily about race. If a black male with a shirt and tie walked down, I doubt he would've been suspected as "someone up to no good".
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Zimmerman Arrested, Charged With 2nd Degree Murder - by Cronus - 04-14-2012, 06:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin are both guilty Cronus 1 4,500 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bobgnote