Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
George Zimmerman Arrested, Charged With 2nd Degree Murder
Someone with that attitude will obviously try to trigger a conflict or resist an individual with authority. That's how a typical thug would act.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/w...rug-dealer

According to the article, he got suspended for fighting with a bus driver, on the same day he got suspended.

[Image: uaa4E.jpg?1]
[Image: OXAjN.png?1]

BTW, I'm not saying this is true or siding with anyone, but I'm just trying to think in the way George Zimmerman is thinking. This is the same thing with Kony, we can't say that it's true that he forced people to join his army, because the media said it.

Also, I just listened to the 911 call, and what he's saying that make sense.

Quote:0:15 – The best address I can give you is the clubhouse. [A]
0:45 – He’s just staring at the houses. Now he’s staring at me.
1:00 – He’s coming towards me.
1:20 – He’s coming to check me out.
2:08 – Shit, he’s running.
2:14 – Sound of truck door being closed. [C]
2:20 – He’s heading towards the back entrance. [referring to E]
2:25 – Are you following him? Yep.
2:45 – He ran… Zimmerman stops and completes the 911 call. [E]
4:05 – Call ends.

I just posted an interesting thread related to the subject, if you want to check it out:
http://www.politicsforum.com/showthread....149#pid149
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Quote:BTW, I'm not saying this is true or siding with anyone

Right. You're only posting a bunch of biased crap that has nothing to do with the facts.
I just generally dislike how everyone sides with someone, because the media makes the other party look like an evil villain. I'm just trying to see it in his perspective, maybe he's innocent and maybe he's not. That's what im trying to finding out.
Did you see the new evidence that shows that Zimmerman was indeed violently assaulted?
(04-23-2012, 08:12 AM)Cronus Wrote: Did you see the new evidence that shows that Zimmerman was indeed violently assaulted?

What new ev. was this, and it's August 2012, when I got to this?

Your link at the other GZ-TM thread refers to a vid not up.

Your posts all ignore how GZ gives various accounts, and witness stories changed, not necessarily, in GZ's favor, which under the circumstances, should make us wonder, why GZ was in such an all-fired hurry, to blow TM away, with one shot, which went straight in, so as to almost guarantee GZ and TM were both standing.

No gunshot residue is on GZ's jacket. This couldn't happen, if TM was on top of GZ, when GZ shot him, with his gun at an odd angle, so as to facilitate a straight-in shot.

GZ failed to wound or subdue Martin, despite having a gun and a flashlight-keychain, to assist in any counter-assault.

GZ was in a big hurry, to kill Martin, given SPD was on the way. SPD shouldn't have been letting GZ carry, while forcing Dee Dee the dispatcher, into a tricky situation, so she had to tell a watch-person, "We don't need you to do that," but GZ gets out of his car and follows Martin, anyway, without identifying himself, on either of at least two occasions he should have identified himself.

GZ was in no hurry, to defuse the situation because he intended to kill TM. GZ fabricated his wounds and lied, to SPD and anybody else who would listen. His stories vary, since he is lying.

Bill Lee had to get fired, for letting GZ carry and mess up, when the national organization for watch-persons says its people shouldn't carry firearms OR apprehend subjects. GZ wasn't a member of this, he messed up, and Bill Lee had to go, when GZ wasn't arrested.

GZ will face forensic examiner statements, how Martin had no wounds, on his hands, and GZ's jacket has no GSR.

Murder 2 is the charge. I agree with the judge and prosecutor. Try GZ, in good order.
"Is this the worst, ever had to go boom-boom, you have, hmmm? Yesss." - Yoda, from Jackass Wars I

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin are both guilty Cronus 1 4,254 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bobgnote