Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite political radio show?
I enjoy listening to Hannity's show but I personally think he's too far right wing for my tastes. But his show is semi-entertaining.

What's your favorite? I may need to spend more time with online feeds if you have great talk show favorites.

Oh..forgot I liked the Savage Nation too. Sometimes he tells interesting stories but he also likes to discuss himself a lot.
Unfortunately we don't have any political radio shows hosted here. ;/
I don't really listen to political radio shows. The closest I come is NPR. I really enjoy their political talk show segments. I especially enjoy listening to the Diane Rehm show. She typically has viewpoints from all sides and is a fair host.
I actually listen to NPR all the time. On my computer, in the car, and when I'm working out. But NPR is so much more than just some political radio show. It's news and stories and information about the world around us. I'm proud to say I donate to NPR.

Btw do you listen to "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" program?
(04-08-2012, 08:38 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I actually listen to NPR all the time. On my computer, in the car, and when I'm working out. But NPR is so much more than just some political radio show. It's news and stories and information about the world around us. I'm proud to say I donate to NPR.

Btw do you listen to "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" program?

I agree, NPR is just great programming all around. I listen to it mostly in my car (which I spend a lot of time in). Yes, I do listen to Wait Wait. That's a good one. I also like to listen to Car Talk. I have donated to NPR, but I should do it more often.
TheAlexJonesChannel, an independent veteran broadcaster on YouTube. He's all about the truth, which Is why I adore his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

I also enjoy Liberal Viewer's videos, but I don't always agree with him. He makes alot of something, that shouldn't be.

http://www.youtube.com/user/liberalviewer

I think they're broadcasted on radio, but I don't listen to the radio. :p
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
My political views are straight and i am never been interested in watching such shows.